Monday, December 19, 2011

Bad habits = Bad training 12/15 to 12/18

The end of this week was tough.  We have a few traditions at my company.  We have a Xmas party that lasts until 4am in the morning.  That was Thursday.  Then we went golfing on Friday and had then another Xmas dinner on Saturday night.  All I can say is that my training gets in the way of my drinking.  In fact, on Sunday's ride in the morning I was wondering how the Sambucca would feel on the 12th interval that morning.

Needless to say, I was feeling horrible.  Today is Monday and I am still not feeling right.  I think drinking will be out of the question for the last 3 months leading up to IMAZ.  Why 3 months? Because I really do not think I can reallistically hold out for longer. 

Cause and effect definitely rule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment