Friday, December 16, 2011

The Finish Line

I was watching the Kona rerun this weekend and it reminded me of the IMAZ finish I watched online in November.  I had a friend running in that one.  He did it in 11 hours and 30 minutes.  As I watched for him at the finish line, I noted that some participants would come down the chute together and Mike Reilly would say their names together.  Some times I think he missed some names.  So with that I committing to the following at the finish line.

I will come down the chute alone even if I have to stand for a minute and wait for traffic to ease up. (Naturally I will not let this waiting go too long or impact my overall time)

Second, over the course of the year I am going to have to come up with my version of running down the chute.  I doubt I could ever do anything original but I will come up with something.

Happy training.

No comments:

Post a Comment