Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sleep Talking, Swimming, & Waking up early

Today started out really weird, then got normal then I found out why it started out weird.  Let me explain.

For the third day in a row I awoke at 4:45am.  I knew I had a restless night but I was rested.  I did the usual morning routine.  Coffee, banana, getting dressed, etc. Kissed the wife and drove to the aquatic center to swim.  The swim workout was 2,500 meters or 2,732 yards.  Not too hard, but hard enough.  I am actually kind of doing the cool down much to the pleasure of the CL.

I then got showered and went to work.  A normal day right. Later today I got a call from my wife. She asked if I was ok. I said I am fine.  She then said I had quite an evening talking in my sleep.  Of course, I asked what did I say.  Well, it went like this according to her.  "The training is too hard."  "It's just too hard."  Well, we all know what training I was talking about.  She said I was quite animated and upset about it.  I do not remember a thing.  What a night!

This waking up at 4:45am has got to end.  I am too tired. Tomorrow is stretching at 6am I get to sleep a half hour later.  Whoo hoo!!!!!!

That's all for now!!

Train hard, train smart,
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment